Editorial Resource Administrator
Static Media, Indianapolis, IN USA
Work at Static Media
Level: Entry Level
We’re looking for an Editorial Resource Administrator to support Static Media’s fast growing freelance editorial team and digital media business. This position is great for recent college graduates and professionals looking to gain valuable corporate administrative experience. This position will work closely with the editorial and finance teams, working remote and reports to our head of finance and administration.
- Managing on- and off-boarding process for freelance writers, editors, and video scripters
- Maintaining freelancer data in Shortlist FMS and WordPress CMS
- Administering freelancer accounts in Slack, Trello, and Sling
- Reviewing freelancer invoices/timesheets on a semi-monthly basis
- Setting up freelancer vendors and entering bills in QuickBooks accounting system
- Answering freelancer inquiries about paperwork, billing, and payments
- Recommending process and system improvements to streamline day-to-day operations
- Assisting editorial, finance and other teams as needed with various administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background
- 1 – 2 years human resources, accounts payable, or business administrative experience preferred
- You’re passionate about helping others with administrative tasks
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- You’re eager to learn and contribute in a significant way
- You possess a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Generous PTO plan, plus 11 holidays each year
- Employee medical, dental & vision insurance paid by the company
- Parental leave
- 401k; company matching plan begins January 2022
- Remote, work from home office. A candidate in Indiana, specifically the Indianapolis area, is preferred, although we will consider applicants in other states.
To apply, please submit:
- Your resume
- 3 sentences explaining why you're a perfect fit for this job
We believe representation matters at Static Media and strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, those with disabilities, and individuals from other underrepresented groups to apply.
About Static Media
Static Media delivers engaging content across a broad spectrum of topics. Tackling blockbuster movies, games, and chicken sandwiches, the year's best new styles, the secrets of the universe, and everything in between, Static Media's content never stands still. Static Media's portfolio includes 10 unique brands, each with successful video and social media presences, and which are all driven by a core commitment to creating quality content from the start. Join us to create some signal out of all the noise.
Want to learn more about Static Media? Visit Static Media's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.