Director of Publisher Development
Static Media, Remote, Work from USA
Work at Static Media
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ZergNet, a division of Static Media, is an online content discovery platform looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our team. This role will help create and identify new opportunities to grow publisher relationships. Additionally, the Director of Publisher Development will optimize existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving metrics on their sites.
Specific duties include:
- Help identify and win new publisher accounts through email, calls, meetings, conferences, and other networking events
- Manage and grow relationships with key publisher clients
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that will enable ZergNet to grow market share
- Work closely with Editorial, Technology and other teams to identify overall network trends and patterns and communicate these to our partners, when appropriate
- Communicate business intelligence from publishers to senior management
- Assist in upselling new initiatives into our existing publisher base
- Monitor competitive activity
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ Years online experience at a digital ad network, agency, technology firm or related
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Thorough understanding of the internet and online advertising
We are looking for driven individuals who are self-sufficient and willing to learn.
Location: Remote, with the option to work in our NYC or Indianapolis office
How to apply:
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials:
- Your resume
- A letter of intent
Applications missing any of these elements will not be considered.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401K matching
We believe representation matters at Static Media and strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, those with disabilities, and individuals from other underrepresented groups to apply.
About Static Media
Static Media delivers engaging content across a broad spectrum of topics. Tackling blockbuster movies, games, and chicken sandwiches, the year's best new styles, the secrets of the universe, and everything in between, Static Media's content never stands still. Static Media's portfolio includes twelve unique brands, each with successful video and social media presences, and which are all driven by a core commitment to creating quality content from the start. Join us to create some signal out of all the noise.
Want to learn more about Static Media? Visit Static Media's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands