Social Media Specialist: WrestlingInc.com
Static Media, Indianapolis, IN USA
Work at Static Media
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Calling all professional wrestling fanatics! Static Media is looking for an Indianapolis-based, enthusiastic, creative, and hard-working Social Media Specialist who can assist our Social Media Manager in executing the social strategy of our wrestling brand, WrestlingInc.com. This Job is full time, salaried, and the hours are typically 4pm-12am Monday-Friday with flexible weekend coverage for Pay-Per-View events.
Static Media is a fast-paced startup with a team that's passionate about creating and promoting quality content. Our culture is open, honest, hardworking, and fun. Everyone at Static Media has a direct impact on our success and is encouraged to share ideas. Our portfolio includes: Looper, Nicki Swift, /Film, Glam, Grunge, Mashed, The List, SVG, SlashGear, Health Digest, House Digest, Tasting Table, Wrestling Inc., and The Daily Meal.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Execute Wrestling Inc.'s day-to-day social strategy across various social platforms
- Post articles from Wrestling Inc.'s website to Facebook
- Retweet articles, create daily polls, and tweet any interview content on Twitter
- Create engaging wrestling graphics to share with our social followers across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Assist with the moderation of comments on WrestlingInc.com
- Cover all weekend Pay-Per-View Events
- Assist in managing Wrestling Inc.'s TikTok
- Track and analyze post engagement in order to optimize the performance and growth of our social presence
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong knowledge of professional wrestling: WWE, AEW, and NJPW
- At least 1 year of professional social media experience
- A strong working knowledge of all social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok)
- Attention to detail when it comes to our company's style and voice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills (observational, analytical, reasoning, communication, and problem-solving skills)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Evening and weekend availability (the hours for this role are 4pm-12am Monday-Friday with flexible weekend coverage for Pay-Per-View events)
- Running social media accounts for a brand/company: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials:
- Your resume
- A letter of intent
Work Location: Indianapolis Area: (Remote)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 401K matching
Job Type: Full-time, hours are 4pm-12am Monday-Friday with flexible weekend coverage for Pay-Per-View events.
We believe representation matters at Static Media and strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, those with disabilities, and individuals from other underrepresented groups to apply.
About Static Media
Static Media delivers engaging content across a broad spectrum of topics. Tackling blockbuster movies, games, and chicken sandwiches, the year's best new styles, the secrets of the universe, and everything in between, Static Media's content never stands still. Static Media's portfolio includes fourteen unique brands, each with successful video and social media presences, and which are all driven by a core commitment to creating quality content from the start. Join us to create some signal out of all the noise.
Want to learn more about Static Media? Visit Static Media's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA