Web Content Developer
Superblue, New York
Work at Superblue
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Reporting to the Director of Audience Development, the Web Content Developer oversees the ongoing development, enhancement, and maintenance of superblue.com and related digital platforms in an effort to attract and engage audiences and improve the online user experience. This position will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to develop and project manage digital and web-based initiatives. The Web Content Developer will also produce reports and provide ongoing optimizations for the website and will take a lead role in future website redesigns.
Design and Development
- Manages WordPress CMS, including upgrades and maintenance of existing and future plugins
- Lead and/or project manage development and design updates with external contractors/agencies; maintain documentation of systems and workflows
- Creates and/or improves upon website navigation and functionality
- Will take a lead role in future website refreshes and redesigns (including drafting RFP, selection of agency partner, project management, setting KPIs and deliverables, user testing, etc)
- Supports stakeholders within the Marketing department and throughout the company to add, edit, and develop new content areas, pages, and website functionality
- Provides ongoing SEO management of website, including development of metatags and ongoing optimization
- Follows and implements best practices for accessibility
Reporting and Optimization
- Leads reporting for superblue.com and cross-domain platforms
- Maintains dashboards, including Google Data Studio and Medallia
- Manages Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Works with Marketing team to optimize customer journey and UX across digital platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems management, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of progressive responsibility in a related industry where individual/group sales to consumers is the core revenue stream
- Extensive experience with WordPress CMS; OTA and/or ecommerce experience a plus
- Familiarity with PHP, JS, CSS, and HTML
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEO/webmaster tools
- Familiarity with concepts of LAMP hosting a plus
- Working knowledge of buyer behavior, path to purchase or media tracking and data analytics
- Goal oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a willingness to learn
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail in order to maximize opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changes in consumer behavior and advancements in technology
- Creative vision, initiative, and adaptability as this role continues to evolve
At Superblue, we believe that art and creativity have the power to change how people understand the world we live in. So we’ve teamed up with innovative artists who think the same. Artists who create experiential artworks that are as meaningful as they are breathtaking. Who push boundaries of what art can be, where it can be shown and how it can be understood. And who invite audiences to participate in their extraordinary work to share in the experience of it together.
Superblue is an initiative designed to champion artists whose ideas are best expressed through large-scale immersive installations that are audacious, evocative and impactful. A global network of Superblue experiential art centers, as well as other physical and digital platforms are currently underway to support this vision.
We are a fusion of intellectual energy, passion for the arts, and entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome a diverse set of experiences to broaden the conversation. We look for people who embody confidence and humility simultaneously. We like people who listen and contribute. We invite you to bring your whole being to work; your authentic self is welcomed at Superblue, and your life experience is valued. We want to hear what inspires you. If you believe that culture has the power to change minds and drive change, we invite you to apply for one of our exciting positions at Superblue, where you will have an immediate chance to contribute and have meaningful impact.
Superblue is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or arrest record. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, compensation & benefits, and all general treatment during employment.
Want to learn more about Superblue? Visit Superblue's website.
Champions for meaningful progress
Jobs You May Like
Director Marketing & Communications
The Producers Club of Maryland, Inc DBA Maryland Film Festival, Baltimore, MD USA