Digital Marketing Assistant
Target Marketing Digital, New York City, New York (US)
Work at Target Marketing Digital
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Entry Level
Target Marketing Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency that works with companies, brands, authors and mission-driven thought leaders to advance ideas that matter. From digital PR campaigns to dynamic new websites and eye-catching design to social media strategy and campaigns, we bring every aspect of the process under one roof so that our clients benefit from a single, integrated approach.
The company’s team represents a combined experience of over 20 years serving a diverse range of companies and industries. Target Marketing Digital creates online strategies that target a client’s current and potential customer community. We build, engage and influence communities responsibly using social media, digital marketing, media/public relations and advertising.
Target Marketing Digital strives to make marketing and publicity effective and accessible to everyone. We love what we do, and we want to share our passion, expertise, creativity, and sense of humor to support the missions of our clients. We want to be a catalyst of innovation and a vibrant leader in our industry.
Learn more at targetmktng.com.
About This Role
We are looking for a team member who loves technology and understands that technology allows access to targeted audiences for brands and their products and services. Our clients are primarily those in the publishing industry. We work with celebrity, business, and non-fiction authors. Our agency focuses on creating dynamic and successful digital marketing campaigns for authors and their books.
The Digital Marketing Assistant would work directly with the agency's Principal, Digital Marketing and Social Media teams. The role will require supporting campaign design, implementation, and follow-up. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Assistant will support other agency team members on various activities day-to-day.
- Learn from experienced agency team members in the areas of social media, content marketing, email marketing, advertising, influencer marketing, and outreach initiatives.
- Support the implementation of digital marketing activities per the direction and supervision of team members.
- Work collaboratively with agency team members on creative, content and campaign ideation.
- Provide support to social media activities such as content development, community management, publishing, amplification, and optimization.
- Research and analyze client industries and markets.
- Support agency Specialists in preparing analytics reports across various channels.
- Assist in the production of video and photo shoots.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- 1-2+ years of experience in marketing and digital media.
- Proficient with tools in the Digital Media Landscape; specifically, email, social media and content marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be comfortable managing multiple concurrent assignments.
About Target Marketing Digital
Create the extraordinary.