TaskForce, Remote, Work from USA
TaskForce seeks an Account Manager, Social Impact.
About This Role
TaskForce seeks an experienced Account Manager who will provide day-to-day account and client management for the INTO ACTION Lab. This individual will manage relationships and deliverables with our partner organizations to ensure we have the maximum impact.
You will shape strategic direction with an understanding of the tactics necessary to achieve both business and impact goals. The Account Manager will work alongside a cross functional team in order to deliver on client expectations and shape unique cultural narratives.
If you require accommodations at any point during the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create project timelines and workflows while managing deadlines
- Work with clients to align messaging and ensure our creative team is equipped to deliver against client goals
- Ensure that the appropriate information is reaching each TaskForce team member to guarantee project completion
- Review all deliverables for accuracy and quality standards
- Ensure full client reporting and project recaps are are delivered in a timely manner
- Invested in TaskForce’s vision and mission for positive change though arts and culture
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to take direction, to receive feedback, and to execute tasks accordingly
- Fantastic organizational skills are a must
- Production experience a plus
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in Account Management
- Superior time management skills and the ability to multi-task and seamlessly move from project to project
- High-level of organization and attention to detail
- Solid client facing experience with the ability to tailor communication to both internal and external teams
Full insurance coverage and vision/dental benefits.
TaskForce builds capacity and community for the most influential nonprofits, brands, and people taking on the most pressing challenges facing our state, our nation, and our world. TaskForce works primarily at the intersection of arts, culture, and social change and our work has resulted in some of the most highly acclaimed and influential public will campaigns of our time. In 2020, TaskForce launched the Into Action Lab, an initiative focused on organic content (GIFs, Memes, and ‘Art Interventions’). In under 10 months, the Into Action lab has seen over 45 billion organic views and 101 million shares and distributes content freely to over 200 leading progressive organizations and influencers.
We believe we are stronger and most effective with a diverse team leading the charge. People of color, women, LGBTQ+ individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. TaskForce is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Want to learn more about TaskForce? Visit TaskForce's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, Englewood Cliffs, NJ Miami, FL, New York, NY Orlando, FL...