PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Teuwen Communications, New York City
Work at Teuwen Communications
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience Health insurance, 401K plan, cell phone stipend, internal wine training Competitive paid time off package
Salary min: $40,000
Salary max: $50,000
Level: Entry Level
Teuwen Communications is an award-winning public relations and marketing agency with insight and influence. With a personalized approach to each client, we produce strategic, integrated programs across multiple touch-points with powerful results. Teuwen is dedicated to and invested in the growth of our clients and our team.
We are seeking a recent college graduate with a keen interest in wine, spirits, food and hospitality public relations to join our agency. This is a hybrid position — currently Tuesdays and Wednesdays in our Manhattan office and from home (based in the NY area) the remaining weekdays. If you’re interested in working with dynamic international and domestic clients in a collaborative, boutique agency environment, read on.
- Provide wide-ranging client support, reporting to an account-executive or other senior team member
- Update, research and manage media and influencer lists, sample inventory, clip tracking and activity reports
- Write press releases, pitches, fact sheets, biographies, social media content calendars, among other program materials
- Assist with the development and coordination, at all levels, for events (virtual and in-person); attend events (some may be evening or weekends), as needed
- Work on campaigns across media, trade, consumer and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree with PR agency internship experience, food/wine/consumer goods internship a plus
- Resourceful, creative problem-solver with effective time management skills
- Ability to work within a team structure and autonomously
- Interest in learning/furthering wine, spirits and food knowledge
- Knowledge of Burelles, MuckRack, Sprout Social, Mac Office and Social Platforms a plus
About Teuwen Communications
Teuwen Communications is an award-winning food, wine and spirits public relations and marketing agency with influence based in New York City. With a collaborative philosophy, out of-the-box thinking and deep industry connections, Teuwen builds strategic and creative programs across media and trade relations, promotions and partnerships, digital marketing and bespoke events.
Want to learn more about Teuwen Communications? Visit Teuwen Communications's website.
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA