Marketing Website Associate
The Westport Library, Westport, CT USA
Work at The Westport Library
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Reports to: Chief Development and Marketing Communications Officer (CDO)
The Westport Library is seeking a creative and innovative thinker with expertise in web management. The Website Associate will be an integral member of the Marketing Team that develops and executes strategic marketing communications plans on behalf of the Westport Library and Verso Studios, utilizing both traditional and digital marketing. The Marketing Website Associate will be responsible for managing the Library’s website, defining and monitoring the “look and feel” of all pages, supporting the needs of other departments, creating and managing web content, analyzing user traffic and engagement, and maintaining site standards.
The primary objectives of this position:
- Coordinate the design, development and implementation of web pages, web-based applications, links, forms and digital content activities.
- Design, create, produce, and maintain web pages using relevant software packages, including coding skills.
- Meet with various internal clients to determine web page needs or strategies.
- Create web page elements using Adobe Creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Continually increase the Library's web presence utilizing SEO best practices.
- Prepare custom website performance reports as needed using Google Analytics and other metrics tools.
- Assist with graphic design production as needed.
- Provide support at events, programs, and other related activities, as needed.
- Help ensure the website’s performance and uptime with preventative maintenance
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Documented proficiency in videography and photography.
- Familiarity with strategies and materials used in communications/marketing
- Creativity and proficiency in graphic design and multimedia creation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint.
- Willingness to stay up to date on latest trends in the field.
- Willingness to work evening and weekends occasionally as required
Apply: Send application materials to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line.
About The Westport Library
The Westport Library
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Coordinator, Multiplatform Strategy & Planning
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations