Marketing Content Specialist (+3 years experience)
TouchMath, Colorado Springs, CO USA
Helping learners of all abilities master math and achieve their full potential
Salary: Competitive Salary with Benefits including paid medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, and paid time off
Salary min: $40,000
Salary max: $50,000
Level: Entry Level
Marketing Content Specialist
Tired of being limited by what you’re told to do, rather than what you want to do to make a mark in your profession? At TouchMath, we value employees who like to grab the bull by the (work) horns, bring innovative ideas and fresh perspectives to their daily responsibilities, and appreciate being recognized for thinking differently. Here, you can have it all.
As a Marketing Content Specialist, you will work with Sales and Marketing to ensure we have ongoing, engaged relationships with our customers. We’re seeking a high-energy team player who is seasoned in content creation and knowledgeable of current trends in digital marketing; a novel thinker who can help us take full advantage of marketing automation technology utilizing email, landing pages, blogs, organic and paid social, and other tactics to propel a customer through an engaging journey with our brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will have the following duties and responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Develop meaningful, engaging customer-facing marketing content that drives action
- Create compelling and engaging content campaigns to support our relationships with and sales to educators and administrators
- Work with stakeholders to create and execute multi-channel, lead generation programs, automated drip campaigns, and trigger-based campaigns.
- Assist in driving our customer acquisition strategy, helping identify new ways to continually bring consumers into the database and guide them through a journey with our brand
- Load content into Pardot and Salesforce, working with in-house and external resources to source needed materials to achieve maximum impact of campaigns
- Work alongside internal business teams to shape Marcom calendars, ensuring that our 1-to-1 CRM outreach is reflected during crucial promotional periods
- Possess an understanding of email best practices and understand how imagery, text, subject lines, and dynamic content may impact the results of our efforts
- Have proven experience creating and versioning content across multiple channels: email, web, blog, social, etc…
- Implement content changes to existing materials
- Handle design and layout for simple jobs
Technical & Digital Skill Requirements
- Knowledge and experience creating content for all major social channels
- Experience with basic functions of InDesign
- Demonstrated understanding of what represents optimal user experiences in email and social media marketing
EDUCATION and/or RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 3+ years content experience with creating marketing content. (Bonus points for experience preferably in the K12 education market or SPED.)
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to work across various departments within the organization to build engaging, meaningful marketing tactics that ultimately drive sales
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
For more than 40 years, TouchMath has provided thousands of schoolteachers, tutors, and parents with proprietary teaching programs that help struggling students improve their understanding and proficiency in math. Our evidence-based TouchMath program is grounded in a sequence of instructional lessons and research-based best practices. Originally founded by a teacher, our programs are teacher-invented, teacher-approved!
Our programs predominantly serve students who are supported by Special Education, Remediation, and Response to Intervention learning programs. Helping students with learning differences are at the core of what we do.
How we work
- With others. Work closely with cross-functional partners in sales, operations, and marketing
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With accountability. We are results-oriented and hold ourselves, and those around us, accountable for meeting deadlines and goals.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people. We invest in ourselves by applying our strengths and interests to company needs.
Want to learn more about TouchMath? Visit TouchMath's website.
Create the extraordinary.