Digital Media & Marketing Director
Trident Media Group, L.L.C, New York, NY 10017
Work at Trident Media Group, L.L.C
Salary: $75k annually
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
TMG is looking for individual to lead its Digital Media & Marketing department. Ideally the candidate is a marketing and sales professional with more than six years of experience developing and executing successful, multi-faceted campaigns. The Director of the department works closely with TMG’s Chairman and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, producing and managing marketing proposals, digital production schedules, social media promotional campaigns, as well as creative briefs for custom design assets.The Digital Marketing and Media director is responsible for reviewing, consulting and tracking marketing plans for authors from traditional and independent publishers. The director will also plan andimplement digital marketing campaigns for authors enrolled in its digital self-publishing program. This role will work closely with agents and authors to plan and actively monitor performance across social media channels on a regular basis to ensure campaigns are consistent with expectations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities*:
- Implementing, overseeing, and managing digital marketing strategies to build and advance brand recognition and presence for authors
- Develop and manage TMG’s social media accounts, identifying and leveraging content marketing opportunities to maximize growth and engagement
- Manage social media accounts for a roster of existing clients
- Create, review and execute creative design briefs for promotional collateral
- Develop and manage client-specific marketing calendars and promotion schedules
- Provide weekly reporting on digital marketing performance
- Collaborate with digital vendors and make recommendations for onsite merchandising opportunities
- Coordinate, monitor and implement eBook production schedules, including updating metadata, and preparing and reviewing digital files for distribution
- Manage the agency’s digital backlist and schedule downprice promotions on vendor accounts
- Research digital marketing, advertising and social media opportunities
- Track emerging digital publishing trends
* Additional job responsibilities may be assigned
- Minimum of 6 years total relevant work experience in digital marketing, preferably within book publishing
- Proven ability to strategize and execute robust multi-channel marketing plans with demonstrated growth and success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field is beneficial but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within fast-paced environments
- Knowledge of and experience with traditional book or eBook production a PLUS
About Trident Media Group, L.L.C
Trident Media Group (TMG) is a prominent literary agency in New York City dedicated to championing authors throughout their careers. Founded in 2000, TMG represents a wide range of bestselling and distinguished authors, as well as newly emerging authors. Our clients have won major literary awards and prizes, including the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the National Book Critics Circle Award, the P.E.N. Faulkner Award, the P.E.N. Hemingway Award, and The Booker Prize, among others.
Our diverse group of literary agents are skilled in all genres of fiction and nonfiction. With an eye toward innovation, our clients are supported by dedicated departments in all areas of rights and career management. TMG’s robust Foreign Rights Department leads the industry in sales of both fiction and nonfiction abroad. Our author services include Digital Media & Marketing, Business Affairs & Administrative services, and Film & Dramatic rights sales.
Want to learn more about Trident Media Group, L.L.C? Visit Trident Media Group, L.L.C's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Content Marketing Manager (NYC preferred; other locations may...
Helen Keller INTL, New York, NY USA