Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region Germany
Work at Ventura TRAVEL
Level: Entry Level
As our Copywriter / Content Writer, you will develop and implement compelling stories about our travel brands. In doing so, you’ll play an integral role in our mission: to create and support specialized travel brands that change the world for the better.
Turning your hand at emotionally appealing content that optimizes our customer experience, you’ll also form clear, targeted copy that focuses on conversion. In collaboration with our channel specialists, you’ll strategize, develop and write powerful and inspirational content for owned, earned, and paid channels. With an editorial mindset, you’ll manage and coordinate content through our localization team for multiple markets.
Working across different travel brands -- from established brands like Viventura and Puraventura, to newer ones like Japaventura and Indico Travels --, you will help develop and set brand voice around the audience, always focused on the message.
You will report directly to our Marketing Director and work in a growing international Marketing team surrounded by six exceptional, caring, and passionate individuals. Your main working language will be English.
An introduction from our team
The basics you bring along
- 2-3+ years of experience, preferably in a startup or agency environment.
- Confident, native-level English with impeccable grammar and spelling as the cornerstones of your work.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SEO in relation to content performance.
- A creative and innovative approach to storytelling and brand positioning that can remain focused on the message.
- Adept at turning communication goals into emotionally appealing, inspirational, and clearly targeted copy.
- Excellent organizational skills that allow you to work in a structured way across multiple projects and brands.
- Pride in your craft, with the boldness to innovate and the humility to serve.
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders such as UX, SEO, and product to create consistent and compelling content that optimizes the user experience.
- Confident ability to edit content produced by other members of the marketing team.
- The ability to scale from writing compelling headlines and effective calls to action to powering websites, blogs, and marketing campaigns with persuasive copy.
You can impress us even more with
- Proficiency in German or French.
- Experience working with several brands or products with different target groups.
- Experience with marketing automation software.
- Passion about responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
What awaits you in your new job
- Developing fun, powerful and inspirational content that creates positive change and changes the world for the better.
- Being part of a highly driven, purposeful, and creative organization on which you can make your mark and have an impact across a family of brands and our future direction.
- Be an integral part of the full creative process from ideation to execution, able to bring your own ideas to the table.
- Determining brand voice to develop recognition for our family of brands.
- Regularly developing, writing, and delivering powerful and inspirational content for performance, brand campaigns, and customer communications.
- Managing content localization from English into target languages.
- Determining, developing, and executing content for multiple brand websites.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Weekly team lunch.
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports courses, and meditation.
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
About Ventura TRAVEL
Ventura TRAVEL is a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura TRAVEL allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
Media Jobs For You
National Political Reporter, NBC News Digital
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington DC, District of Columbia