Ecommerce Partner Manager
ITW, Appleton, WI
Work at ITW
Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
This role is responsible for working with our distribution partners to grow online demand and sales of ITW Welding products in North America (sold under various brands; Miller®, Hobart®, Tregaskiss®, and Bernard®).
In this role, you will support key channel partners with strategy and execution of initiatives to improve the digital user experience and mutually strengthen our online and ecommerce presence. You will focus on advancing brand and business objectives, while understanding and aligning with the customer’s preferred buying journey.
The ideal candidate will have a broad digital marketing background, strong analytical mindset, and be skilled at developing relationships across an organization. This is a highly collaborative role, requiring you to partner with Central Sales & Marketing, product category teams, and Distributor/eTail partners.
- Work directly with Digital Marketing Director, along with sales and marketing leadership across the organization, to shape a strategy for maximizing channel relationships to support our North American audiences during their digital decision and purchase journey
- Recommend and implement initiatives to expand our digital footprint via channel partners, to easily connect digital users with their preferred buying channels, to drive consistent brand experiences, and to increase revenue
- Understand and support Sales and divisions’ growth goals – partner with internal teams to drive product launches, promotions, key marketing campaigns, and programs within channel websites
- Engage Sales and Marketing teams to uncover new ideas and identify marketing or content recommendations for continuous optimization with partners based on mutual business opportunity; work especially close with inhouse digital team to ensure synergy
- Build key distributor relationships to effectively strengthen their digital and ecommerce marketing efforts and develop channel expertise to understand financial implications of decisions
- Regularly review ecommerce channels for alignment with product positioning and brand standards and for opportunities to maximize conversions
- Develop and maintain reporting for key performance, health, and competitive metrics and use insights to identify actions or programs to drive higher value and impact
- Actively monitor the industry and act as key point of contact for product, sales, and marketing teams, to proactively support ecommerce best practices
- Bachelor's degree. Preferably Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in a similar role or relevant work experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, and channel partner relationships is required
- Experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and campaigns to successfully support brand and ecommerce goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing metrics and analytics used to optimize and advise strategies to drive demand and conversion
- Proven ability to understand business opportunities and translate them into high-impact marketing programs and tactics
- Strong business and analytical skills to formulate strategic options, including identifying opportunities and gaps
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills; ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and work effectively with team members and various key stakeholders
- Strategic, action-oriented individual who is a self-starter with an “ownership” mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner across various levels of the organization
- 30-40% travel
Home of the world’s best books.
Creative Jobs For You
Email Marketing & Operations Specialist (6-months contract)
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Work from USA