Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing and Content Strategy
Hatcher, Bethesda, MD USA
Work at Hatcher
The Hatcher Group seeks to hire a senior integrated marketing strategist to lead our content and editorial capabilities. This position will collaborate with our strategic communications, creative, digital, and multimedia teams to develop content for client deliverables, proposals, and internal projects. The role is ideal for an experienced creative and engaging writer who can also manage a team focused on content development and efficient editorial processes.
Hatcher is proud to offer a work culture with a “flexible first” approach. The preferred location is within reasonable commuting distance to any of our office locations for occasional in-person collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategies including planning, creation, organization, and execution for short form and long form copy across multi-media channels
- Understand client messaging and voice to craft engaging and compelling content across integrated marketing strategies for web, print, social, multimedia and/or email marketing campaigns
- Develop best practices for editorial workflows to capture client revisions and meet deadlines
- Utilize content management systems to partner with the digital team to execute content calendars on social media platforms
- Contribute to internal content development, including client case studies, website copy, marketing products, proposals, staff resumes, etc.
- Manage content and editorial team resources, deliverables, and deadlines
- Contribute positively to a team environment rooted in the firm’s core values, upholding our community guidelines
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience, at least 2 years of experience in an agency is preferred
- Outstanding writing skills
- Ability to develop and execute breakthrough content themes that make an impact
- Experience with the different types of marketing and communications products, including strategic plans, annual reports, press releases, blog posts, social media posts, and scripts
- Knowledge of AP Style conventions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands