Senior Public Relations & Marketing Specialist
Logic20/20 Inc., Seattle, WA
Work at Logic20/20 Inc.
Salary: Washington State base compensation range: $60,000- $95,000 DOE
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
This is a hybrid role and will require you to be onsite for part of the work week.
Logic20/20 marketing has scaled over the last five years and is poised to significantly impact revenue through programs in customer and talent acquisition. Through curiosity, continuous learning, and a data-driven approach to marketing, the team builds and delivers delightful, personalized experiences that evolve with changing digital and business landscapes.
As a key member of the Logic20/20 Marketing team, the Senior PR & Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing programming that establishes Logic20/20 as a premier consulting brand in key markets. You will manage media relationships, run events, collaborate with other members of the marketing team to execute social media strategy, and manage the Logic20/20 brand in the market.
- Creative & Analytical | You like to exercise both the creative and analytical sides of your brain.
- Agile | You like fast-paced environments and are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborative | You’re keen on collaboration and enjoy working with a diverse group of people to get the desired result.
- Lean in | You are self-motivated with the ability to anticipate problems and follow through to complete tasks successfully.
- Curious | You’re a learner that enjoys staying informed about the market, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and manage social media channels to reach and engage both our sales and talent audiences.
- Lead development and implementation of Logic20/20’s public relations and media strategy to increase brand and leadership visibility in key markets.
- Drive trade show and industry conference programs.
- Actively contribute to marketing program development and brand storytelling.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Public Relations, with a background in marketing
- Marketing agency experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with executives and external partners
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Creative Jobs For You
Consumer Marketing Assistant, Creative Strategy, Penguin Rando...
Penguin Random House, New York, NY