This role will maintain an understanding of current SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices and trends based on changes in the search industry and evaluate how Penske’s web properties should be adjusted to ensure high visibility in search results. The SEO analyst, in conjunction with the Director of Interactive Marketing, would assist in setting the SEO strategy for Penske’s digital properties, including on-page SEO, technical SEO, and local SEO improvements and adjustments.
• Monitor SEO performance
• Formulate and drive website optimizations, including site structure, page construction, content opportunities, keyword research, linking portfolio, and SEO best practices.
• Maintain and enhance industry knowledge and trends
• Audit current SEO implementation across various web properties
• Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure high levels of quality for local SEO including listing management and listing optimizations for mapping platforms (Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business
• 1-3 years managing SEO efforts for digital properties, preferably either at an enterprise level or within an agency environment, or equivalent experience in other areas of digital marketing including programmatic, paid social, or paid search. This includes monitoring performance, driving or recommending strategy, and identifying gaps and opportunities to improve visibility
• Understanding of project management and ability to prioritize initiatives
• Knowledge of SEO best practices, including on-page, technical, and local search disciplines
• Able to make recommendations based on trend data and web analytics performance
• Ability to work cross functions and with various teams
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
• The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
Job Family: General Administration
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2313976