The ideal candidate will play a lead role in developing culturally relevant, progressive creative solutions on behalf of the agency's largest clients as they seek to build and launch new companies, IP, and initiatives in collaboration with other business development groups within the agency. You'll also work across the company's global offices to expand on the innovative design systems and brand marketing applications of the agency-built in collaboration with various department groups including Communications, People (HR), Corporate Strategy and Business Development, Data & Analytics, and the UTA Foundation.
UTA Brand Studio is UTA's in-house strategic design and brand management team.The studio delivers award-winning, best-in-class creative solutions on behalf of the agency, as well as its top tier of its industry-leading client roster of actors, athletes, musicians, writers, producers, directors, gamers, and digital creators. We have been incubated within UTA-one of the world's largest talent, sports, and entertainment agencies-since 2012.
The salary range for this role is $160,000 to $170,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Lead design teams in conceptualizing and building relevant and engaging visual identity programs from the ground up, creating the emotional and resonant worlds for our clients and their brand initiatives
• Manage and expand on in-house, global collateral systems, including PR, Corp Comms, specialty programing, events, and presentation materials for internal groups and executive leadership
• Work closely with team members and agency partners to realize print, packaging, and digital implementation design
• Lead development of all stages of the design process, from sketching, brainstorming, and initial concepting, through final production and building assets and guidelines for delivery to clients and their partners
What You Will Need
• 7+ years of prior work experience in a design or branding agency or in-house design studio
• Bachelor's Degree in in graphic design or relevant field of study strongly preferred
• Demonstrated portfolio that shows strong conceptual thinking and a clear understanding for the execution of relevant design ideas
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial with a passion for working in a collaborative, entertainment-driven, fast-paced, consumer-culture environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet competing project deadlines
• Ability to inspire as well as learn from teammates -taking initiative and meeting various design challenges
• Excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (experience with Keynote, a STRONG plus)
• Experience with motion graphic or 3D cinema programs also a plus
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time and hit delivery deadlines
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities, and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. Reference: ECNJOBID-95-215-37-226 in the application#J-18808-Ljbffr