Serving the needs of all families with young children, Carter's Inc. is the largest North American apparel retailer exclusively for babies and young children, encompassing Carter's, OshKosh B'gosh, Skip*Hop and Little Planet brands. Meaningful work, constant learning, genuine people, and a community guided by core values that promote inclusion and innovation is in everything we do. There are many reasons to build your career at Carter's.
How You'll Make an Impact:
Carter's Executive Development Program is a formal 6-month development program layered on top of a full-time entry level position. As an EDP, you will contribute to meaningful projects as a key member of our marketing team, network with senior business leaders, and receive specialized professional development. We are looking for an applicant passionate around leveraging data to inform decision making and drive growth for brands. The Brand Marketing Coordinator is an important member of the Skip Hop, Exclusive Brands, and Carter's Wholesale marketing team, responsible for owning performance reporting for marketing campaigns as well as supporting content and campaign planning for the brands.
This role typical reports into the Senior Brand Marketing Manager and is required to be in the office 4 days per week at our Buckhead location.
- 50%: Marketing Analytics and Performance Measurement
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting to provide marketing leadership clear visibility into marketing campaign and program performance
- Conduct analysis of business and marketing KPIs for monthly reporting and to inform long-term planning
- Address ad hoc analytics requests to support business needs of marketing, creative, and sales partners
- 25%: Brand Marketing Strategy
- Lead Skip Hop Retail Marketing content planning, including website and email content calendars
- Support Exclusive Brand & Carter's Wholesale campaign planning, including writing campaign briefs and facilitating handoffs between creative and channel partners
- 25%: Project Management
- Track and provide status updates for campaigns to ensure on-time completion of planning milestones
- Work cross functionally to ensure stakeholder alignment
We'd Love to Hear from You if:
- Strong analytical ability to synthesize broad spectrum of business & marketing results into actionable insights
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written skills with ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while working toward multiple deadlines, with differing stakeholders
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds
- Adaptive work style to support needs across multiple brands and accounts
- Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Resourceful and solution oriented
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of digital media KPIs and brand health/sentiment metrics
- Keen awareness of cultural trends, with ability to activate on cultural/real-time insights within campaigns
Our Team Members:
- Lead Courageously: Have a strong sense of personal values that align with our Company values
- Collaborates Broadly: Build cooperation, trust, and thrive in a consensus driven environment
- Customer Focus: Proactively seek opportunities to leverage data and fact-based insights to serve customers and/or internal clients
- Drive Growth: Set aggressive goals and implement plans precisely
- Cultivates Innovation: Respectfully challenge the "we've always done it this way" mentality and explore new ways to achieve desired outcomes
Make a Career at Carter's:
- Career Development: Success starts from within, and we have several paths from which you can choose to enhance your career evolution. From Carter's University to Toastmasters to mentorship programs and more, we encourage you to utilize these tools to elevate your professional prowess.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.