As a Director, Product Marketing at Corcentric, you will join a fun, collaborative team within an ambitious, entrepreneurial global organization. As an expert in product marketing, you will advance the company solutions portfolio, anticipating and analyzing complex market needs, competition, new business opportunities, challenges, and risks. You will create product marketing content, campaign strategies, assets, collateral, and competitive messaging. You will develop strategic product marketing plans and analyst relation engagement priorities.
This key position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer within our Global Marketing team. We're a dedicated, creative group in a growing organization offering plenty of opportunity. We look forward to adding you into the mix!
As a Director, Product Marketing you'll be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing innovative and visionary marketing strategies, leveraging strong project management skills to accomplish multiple projects and deliverables.
- Applying portfolio, buyer, segment, and routes-to-market expertise to develop the end-to-end marketing strategy and the standards for client experience.
- Leading a high-performance product marketing team to achieve strategic objectives.
- Partnering across Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Sales ecosystem to continuously optimize execution of campaigns, messaging, and business results.
- Delivering unique, compelling points of view (POVs), strategic messaging, and leadership proof points to differentiate Corcentric and to increase consideration and preference.
- Leading the product communications and information dissemination to existing Corcentric customers and build opportunities for further engagement.
- Creating message architectures and managing the customer reference library, and developing our strategic narrative through storytelling.
- Applying buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional, end-to-end client engagement experience, encompassing buyer journey, content narrative, competitive sales battle cards, and hard-hitting proof points.
- Translating marketing plans and segment priorities into effective content marketing messages and assets against a buyer journey.
- Building product content plan and message architectures to support all outbound marketing and assets.
- Working with sales, PM, design, and digital teams to continuously improve messaging, designed assets and web experience.
- Managing content for events, podcasts series and webinars, and supporting all marketing campaigns, digital, and website work with compelling messaging.
- Participating in technical conversations and roadmap discussions with Product Management and translating technical terminology into the "so what" value proposition.
- Increasing awareness of the Corcentric solution portfolio by developing and executing campaigns that target both existing customers and new customers.
- Developing product launch strategies, planning and coordinating all efforts across the organization for bringing new products and services to market.
- Analyzing the competitive landscape, advising on the changing competitive solution landscape through leveraging analysts, independent research, and customer feedback.
- Translating technical achievements, advancements, and solutions into customer testimonial stories that resonate with prospects.
- Developing an analyst strategy and managing relationships with key influencers to advance the Corcentric portfolio towards outcomes that grow our market position; merchandising this work and creating assets and news to foster market leadership for Corcentric.
- Leading and managing content strategy and development for both product marketing and digital.
- Content creation for demand generation, sales enablement, voice of the customer and thought leadership.
You'll need to have:
- Extensive professional knowledge and experience in Product Management, including experience directing product marketing plans and driving measurable objectives
- Market segment knowledge (Financial or Operational Services): ability to define the message strategy and differentiated story for Corcentric.
- Leadership skills, with demonstrable experience leading a team of Product Marketers to successful outcomes by providing strategic insights and professionally developing team member; the ability to coach individuals to advance their skills and deliver outstanding product marketing work.
- The ability to partner with and influence stakeholders towards consensus, resulting in impactful, resonating marketing strategies that advance our position as market leaders, and enable sales teams.
- Effective collaboration skill, with the ability to proactively partner across cross-functional teams, (including Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Partner team, Learning and Development), to deliver on projects and objectives
- A market-data driven approach to marketing strategies, with the proven ability to lead product communications and information dissemination strategy to Corcentric customers and build opportunities for further engagement.
- Advanced communication skills, with the ability to create impactful messaging through storytelling.
- Excellent analytical skills, taking a market-data driven approach to problem solving, anticipating and analyzing complex market needs, opportunities, trends, challenges, and risks.
(We want to make sure you're set up to succeed, and we view these as the critical skills you'll need to achieve great things at Corcentric!)
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue.
We achieve success by exemplifying our core values in the way we work, communicate, and collaborate:
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace + Drive Change
- Be Empowered
- Be Relentlessly Focused on the Customer
At Corcentric, we know that the hard work of our employees is what drives the success of our organization. We care about who you are and what you value, both inside and outside of work.
Within our organization, you will have the opportunity to work with smart, collaborative team members and approachable leaders. Our down-to-earth, solutions-oriented culture means you'll have the opportunity to get hands-on with interesting work projects and be able to draw a short line from your contributions to business impacts. We prioritize professional development and encourage cross-functional promotional opportunities to enable you to reach your career goals. We have been in business for over 25 years and are thrilled to be actively growing and scaling our teams accordingly - it's an exciting environment and a great time to join.
We also recognize the importance of work-life balance and want to support your efforts to take care of your health and well-being and the health and well-being of those who depend upon you. In support of this, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time team members, including:
- Generous annual paid time off program that increases with tenure
- Eight paid holidays plus an annual personal holiday to recognize or celebrate an occasion that is important to you
- An annual paid day off to volunteer for causes that are near and dear to you
- Paid maternity, paternal/secondary caregiver, and adoptive parent leave
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401k program with a company match
- Medical insurance plan options ranging from a traditional PPO to High Deductible Health Plan options that feature a company HSA contribution
- Dental plan - including orthodontia coverage
- Vision plan - including discount for LASIK surgery
- All medical, dental, and vision insurance plans are available from the first of the month following your start date - no extended waiting period to be eligible!
- A no-cost Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 access to confidential counseling services and a wide range of additional support and professional services
Our roles require routine use of standard office equipment, such as computers, keyboards, printers, phones, and filing cabinets. You may need to type, reach, and lift office materials of a reasonable weight. Travel may also be required based on job responsibilities and business needs.
Corcentric does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.