We have a new opportunity for a qualified Content Writer to join our client’s team for a remote position. This resource will write technical materials, such as equipment materials, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or english, journalism, communications
- Minimum 2 to 4+ years of experience required
- Experience with product design
- Experience with FIGMA
- Experience with writing
- Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Ability to read some programming code
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that you can elect into including but not limited to: Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401k, Basic Life/AD&D, Supplemental Insurances Plans, Paid Time Off Plan, Paid Holiday, Paid Sick Leave plan, FSA/HSA Pre-Tax Benefits, Employee Discounts.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **
™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity**
™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit