This position is based in NY and hybrid (~2 days/office)
Skimlinks, a Connexity company, is a global e-commerce monetization platform, with offices in LA, London, Germany, and NYC. We work with over 60,000 premium publishers (Conde Nast, Hearst Magazines, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Refinery29, and more...) and 48,500 retailers around the world helping content producers get paid commissions for the products and brands they write about. This gives us a direct view of the browsing and shopping behaviors of over 650 million users. Our technology understands the web pages users visit, the brands and products they look at, the links they click on, and the purchases they make, across our entire network. We track over $2.5m affiliated sales every day and have the expertise and the tools to power all commerce strategies on every channel development of new Merchant / Advertiser client relationships.
Following the expansion of our publisher network, we are seeking a collaborative, driven, and creative Publisher Account Manager to own and develop a portfolio of Publisher clients ensuring full utilization of the Skimlinks' and Connexity services and platform.
Our ideal champion will challenge status quo, exceed client expectations, and be driven to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen our publisher partnerships with content publishers across the US market.
Connexity has recently been acquired by Taboola to make the first Open-Web Source for Publishers connecting editorial content to product recommendations, where readers can easily buy products related to stories they are reading.
Read more about how we're changing the game here!
- Manage, retain and accelerate growth of accounts through highly pro-active client engagement
- Upsell your Publishers on Skimlinks/Connexity growth tools to increase revenue
- Develop strategic plans for clients to drive revenue growth, deliver on KPIs and achieve operational excellence
- Identify and create new value opportunities with top tier publishers
- Identify opportunities to align our current or potential product offerings with the goals and themes of top tier publishers
- Closely monitor and evaluate campaign performance. Work closely with analytics team on campaign strategy and optimizations
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings
- Present quarterly business reviews for top Publishers
- Regularly analyze data around how Publishers are performing, benchmarking them against their competitors and providing suggestions for how they can grow
- Compile and analyze Publisher reports in regards to activities with specific merchants
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure seamless implementation of Skimlinks technology
- 3+ years of account management and new business acquisition experience with a proven track record within a structured sales environment
- Solid understanding of the advertising, affiliate, paid search, online publishing or media industry
- Understanding of CPC and CPA cost models and KPIs associated with Publisher ecosystem (revenue per redirect, revenuer per session, conversion, cost of sale, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Driven to help publishers find growth opportunity
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree
Voted "Best Places to Work," our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, and EU. We offer top benefits including flexible time off, paid holidays, competitive comp, team events and more!
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), LTD & STD
- Paid Leave Benefits (Maternity, Paternity & Medical)
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we're all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
This position is hybrid 2 days/week working in our New York office
- 16 Madison Square West, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010
The pay range for this position in New York is $75K-$85K. This role is also eligible to participate in our bonus plan under which you might be eligible for additional earnings in accordance with such plan. The pay and bonus offered may vary depending on several factors such as job-related knowledge, level, skills, and experience