We're looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We are passionate about what we do, we're committed to driving business growth for our clients, and we're on the hunt for people just like you, who take pride in their work and want to be part of a company that does too.
You Might Be a Great Fit For This Position if You Have...
A Bachelor's Degree
Successful FXers in this role have majored in English, Communications, Business, Project Management, and beyond
GPA above 3.4
A Few Related Skills and Experiences
(This is an entry-level role, and experience in every one of these areas is not required - we will train you on what you need to know! But the following skills/experience are awesome to have, and will help get your career off to a running start):
Part-time/summer job/internship experience is a must
Customer service experience in any industry
Advertising/marketing agency experience
Digital marketing experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience coordinating the workflow and deadlines of other
Any of these Signature FXer Traits!
You have brilliant written and verbal communications skills, with stellar attention to detail
You have top-notch interpersonal and people skills - you find it easy to connect with others and find common ground!
You're passionate about creative communication and relationship building
You have stellar organization and time management skills, and are adept at juggling projects while efficiently handling a large volume of work
You have a self-driven mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit - you take initiative on tasks and projects and love finding ways to make processes better and more efficient!
You have an interest in the web and stay up-to-date on new and developing technologies
You are a professional, dependable, and independent worker with a strong work ethic
You have an exceptional level of follow-through
You are a proactive, creative problem-solver who faces challenges with a can-do mindset
You possess excellent time/project management skills
You have solid analytical skills and a knack for making data-driven decisions
You work with a sense of urgency and can consistently meet deadlines
You are a lifelong learner who loves to grow and stretch outside of your comfort zone, and are always looking to improve your skills
If any of these sound like you, then we want to hear from you! We are committed to growing 1% better everyday, and we believe working at WebFX could quite possibly make your life 1(00)% better - after all, you would be surrounded by the #BestCoworkersinPA!
In This Role, You'll Get To...
- Mentor a team of 12+ copywriters/copy editors, including coordinating daily project workload, providing positive and constructive feedback on both hard and soft skills and contributing to team-bonding initiatives
- Assign copy projects to writers with a thoughtful eye toward matching the right writer with the right client as well as ensuring deadlines stay on track
- Establish and maintain relationships with each writer by holding regular 1 on 1s as well as leading annual review calls
- Identify growth and strength areas for all team members, help them choose goals targeting growth areas and support them in pursuing these goals
- Act in a customer service role while interacting with account managers about copy projects and troubleshooting their questions and concerns
- Answer and field incoming questions from writers and account managers about specific copy projects
- Process copy revision requests from clients, including updating the client notes with takeaways and assigning the revision project out to a writer
- Plan and implement process improvements and special projects on an ongoing basis to help streamline workflows and support team-wide goals and initiatives
- Think critically and creatively to resolve snags as they come up with projects and be of service to writers, account managers and fellow Copy PMs
- Collaborate with fellow Copy PMs on projects as needed, taking accountability for tasks
A Typical 'Day in the Life' Might Consist of:
5% setting weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for client projects and deliverables
5% grading writer/editor trial projects
20% implementing process improvements and special projects
25% mentoring, coaching and building relationships with writers
45% ensuring project completion and fielding project-specific questions from writers and account managers
100% pursuing your own personal best while delivering real-world impact for our clients!
Note: The Jr. Content Marketing Manager is not a client-facing position
What You'll Get From Us!
Opportunities to Learn and Train With Our Team!
-Our "Bootcamp" training program will be provided for new FXers to learn, grow and develop both in and out of the office in the specific hard skills necessary to be successful in their position
-World-class on-the-job training from the experts (think Sr. Copy Project Managers, not the HR team) as well as opportunities for ongoing personal learning and development
-On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
A Place to Grow Your Career
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and we promote almost exclusively internally. Merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new FXers who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
In-Person Experience Alongside Our Team of Industry Experts
This position is based fully in-office at our riverside campus in Harrisburg, PA, with opportunities for this to evolve as Fxers advance in their career tenure.
Potential promotional path for Jr. Content Marketing Manager:
Digital Content Specialist
Digital Content Analyst
Digital Content Consultant
Lead Digital Content Consultant
Sr. Digital Content Consultant
Master Digital Content Consultant
Digital Copywriting Team Lead
$43,500 -$45,500 (potentially higher based on work experience)
Why Choose WebFX?
- We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 9 years in a row
- We're expanding! New offices in Guatemala, South Africa, St Petersburg FL, and Lancaster and York, PA!
- Entry-level roles - over 90% of our openings are open to brand new college grads!
- Flexible Schedule (start your day between 8 and 10 am - when you do your best work!)
- Love animals? Cool, so do we! That's why we have a Pet Friendly Office
- Profit Sharing
- Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar
- Looking for a little extra workday fuel? Enjoy surprise catered breakfasts, lunches, mid-day snacks, and more!
- On-site Yoga sessions
- On-site Fitness Center
- 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
- Our #FXBuilds program is set to positively impact 10,000 people around the world by 2024 - and every individual FXer's work directly contributes!
- Supplemental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401K (up to 4%)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Wellness Program, including a free FitBit and fitness challenges
- Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books with incentive program to boot
- Humanitarian Trips
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- New Parent Support
- Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
- Home Buyer Program
- Personal Desk Fund
- Green Commute Benefits
- Pawternity Leave
- Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
-The opportunity to be part of a passionate, driven team where we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality work that makes a real-world impact for our clients
Check out our culture on social media:
*You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you've been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? You should definitely apply now!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!