1. Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area and ensures the comforts of prospects and visitors while they wait to speak with a team member. Assists with tours as needed
2. Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed service request call backs as necessary.
3. Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and monitors the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
4. Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries within 24 hours.
5. Ensures all amenities are in tour condition and prepared for resident use.
6. Utilizes amenity space to develop and execute innovative, creative, and dynamic events, services, and programs. Works to develop outcomes as well as assessment metrics to determine success of programs.
7. Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that may be of interest to residents and maintains positive relationships and contacts with concierge vendors and local businesses, Offers recommendations to residents on a variety of services or needs and keeps up to date on events within the community.
8. Monitors and responds to Lifestyle E-mail Account and works with Lifestyle Team to ensure messages are responded to in a timely fashion and to create marketing and awareness of events, programs, services, and initiatives.
9. Create and produce the monthly calendar, newsletter, and flyers with activities and events. Monitors and submits items for Resident Portal postings.
10. Participates in ensuring Greystar sales and marketing program standards and benchmarks are being met.
11. Provides input into the development of budgets within the property portfolio as it relates to planned activities and resident retention. Manage expenses to budget.
12. May provide training and guidance for less experienced lifestyle coordinators.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)Short-term & Long-term DisabilityCritical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity PlansEmployee Assistance ProgramGenerous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.