* Earn up to 1% wage increase every Quarter
* Work for us and earn $1000 for each person you refer and is hired
* Access to earned wages prior to payday* Generous PTO Plan
* Career Development* An employee engaged Scheduling system
* Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs,New employee Referral Program
* Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
* 401K Retirement Plan
Oh, and did we mention an amazing Team Environment?
*Some benefits may vary depending on position and employment status
To enhance census development and increase private pay referral base in designated facilities through professional relationships, ongoing education to services and community outreach opportunities. This position will assist and oversee internal lead management system, Public Relation activities, and Public Educational Outreach Programs. In addition, they will monitor referral source satisfaction and outcomes. They are responsible for communicating market conditions and opportunities to facility and management staff. They will oversee any media campaign management.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
* Direct sales experience with demonstrated results.
* Experience in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
* Organized team player with the ability to multi-task in a team environment.
* Proven skills to work independently. Be self-motivated and goal-directed.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Excellent listening skills with ability to match resource to need.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular, reliable attendance.
* Computer literacy.
* Create new and service existing relationships with nursing homes, retirement centers, physicians and their related office staff, hospital staff including social workers, discharge planners, utilization review, volunteer coordinators, rehabilitation director, chaplain service, pastors, senior services including senior centers, board and care homes, adult day care centers, home health and other community-based referral sources which result in referrals to the community.
* Participate in local organizations, identified as bringing value, by making presentations and joining as a member where appropriate in order to facilitate a broader knowledge of the assisted living industry and in particular of the community (communities) capabilities.
* Participate as an active leader in the community relating to strategic planning for the developments of marketing action plan and related sales efforts. As time allows participate in weekly department head meetings and provide support and direction in achieving overall occupancy goals and programs to address any new needs or changing needs within the service area. Attend community special events to increase awareness among potential referral sources and customers.
* Prepare reports as required. Create an advance 30 /60 /90 day sales plan and monitor referral information, create client profiles and maintain working client profile base.
* Develop and implement special events and presentations targeted as community education, establishing and maintaining status for the community as the expert on assisted living.
* Monitor trends and conversion ratios.
* Maintain a database of medical contacts/community resources along with knowledge of industry trends and legislative/regulatory issues; communicate this information with other staff members.
* Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction. Share results with the Administrator and staff. Work as part of the team to develop appropriate plans to continually improve satisfaction levels.
* Serve as a member of the marketing team whose purpose is to improve occupancy and enhance resident and community relations. Attend weekly meetings; assist in implementation of quarterly marketing plan, monitor budgets and track results.
* Develop and implement special events and presentations targeted at community education, establishing and maintaining status for the facility as the expert on assisted living.
* Assist Customer Service
Why You Should Work With Us:
As a Sinceri Senior Living company, we are a fun loving, employee-centric community like no other! Maybe that’s why we have been certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work ® for our 5th Year in a row. Create your healthcare career with us and learn about all the career growth opportunities we offer.
Have we sparked your interest yet? Apply online and join our wonderful team. Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you!
Sinceri Senior living is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Minors must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Sinceri Senior Living. Candidates submitted by unsolicited 3rd party recruiters will not be considered.