1. Access and analyze financial data sources to create, produce, and deliver timely and accurate monthly and quarterly financial reports, variance analyses, dashboards, operating metrics, and other standard and ad hoc reports to support the operation of the assigned area within the National Marketing function.
2. Provide financial analytical support to team members and business leaders to enable strategic plans and decisions around client economics, including analysis and management of pricing models and monetization strategies. Create and develop financial models, ad hoc reports, pricing and cost models, and reports necessary for predicting and planning for strategic initiatives, such as head count, business growth, and operational performance.
3. Develop accompanying and supporting documentation, including storyboard presentations and illustrative PowerPoint decks, to enrich reporting capabilities, supplement project status reports and updates, and assist business leaders overseeing various projects and initiatives.4. Apply generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to compile and analyze financial information contained in various financial statements and accounting reports, prepare and send invoices and bills, and distribute AP/AR reports, and make appropriate and accurate journal entries in the general ledger, including verifying and checking calculations, balancing and reconciling figures, and confirming the basis for data.
5. Build and maintain productive and customer-centric relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders, respond with urgency to requests for information and assistance, and seek and act on customer feedback to improve or enhance customer satisfaction.
6. Stay informed and skilled in accessing, using, and following the Company's budget and financial infrastructure and related software, systems, processes, policies, and procedures. Learn the financial budgeting and reporting structure for the National Marketing business groups in order to effectively review, interpret, and formulate conclusions around the function's operating and financial statements, and engage as needed with the Company's corporate accounting structures to facilitate transactions.
7. Identify and act on opportunities to introduce new and/or enhanced financial reports, financial models, and financial analyses to support the effective and efficient operation of the function and augment the products and services it provides to the business.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)Short-term & Long-term DisabilityCritical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity PlansEmployee Assistance ProgramGenerous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.