Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Billing Assurance Coordinator ensures billing accuracy and maximizes the customer experience by proactively researching and resolving potential billing errors.
- Works within customer billing systems, such as Data Dispersed Processing (DDP) and Integrated Desktop Application (IDA) systems, as well as related billing system support applications, to ensure the accuracy of bills for Optimum customers
- Reviews a high volume of auto-generated exception reports to proactively identify and correct billing errors related to discounted offers, equipment charges, rate codes, etc.
- Analyzes and resolves issues of varying levels of complexity related to billing and service discrepancies on customer accounts; exercises sound judgment as to when to escalate issues or broader themes to Billing Assurance Lead
- Follows detailed work instructions and process documents to ensure consistent practices and treatment of issues across the team
- High School Diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in a billing and collections role/environment or related field strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in Office 365/Google Docs, specifically Excel
- Experience with Data Dispersed Processing (DDP) and Integrated Desktop Application (IDA) billing support system applications preferred
- Strong organization and analytical skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
This position is identified as being performed in/or reporting to company operations in New York State. Salary ranges are supplied in compliance with New York State law. Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $37,500.00 - $61,607.00 / year. The rate/Range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.