About Manufacturing Business Group:
The Manufacturing Business Group of Our client is responsible for all the business services & solutions in Automotive, Industrial Machinery & Components, Chemical & Process and Aerospace & Defense industrial segments. It's a profit center with P&L responsibility across the IT & Consulting service lines offered by our client. The MISU prides itself as one of the unique industry players offering three dimensional services - across the manufacturing value chain, connecting the board to the shop floor and full technology services play.
our client is a global leader in the Automotive business, having strategic relationships with leading OEMs & Tier 1 firms across the globe. It has a wide portfolio of revenues ranging from consulting & advisory services, digital services, engineering services, enterprise systems, business process & infrastructure services and application management.
our client has also pioneered the concept of Business 4.0TM - the next generation enterprise. Business 4.0 enterprises would like to tailor and mass-customize the Experience they deliver to each stakeholder. They aspire to create exponential Value by leveraging the power of Ecosystems. They embrace Risk, and have a mindset of Abundance.
Business 4.0 TM is founded on technology, leverages the power of data, information and Intelligence to Design and deliver Experiences that are not just functional, but appeal to stakeholder emotions. It is creating innovative business models, and is driven by Agility and Automation at Cloud scale.
The Future Manufacturing Enterprise Team:
The Future Manufacturing Enterprise Team was carved out as a SWAT group to entrepreneurially seek white space growth opportunities in the Business 4.0 TM ecosystem, drive strategic growth and elevate market positioning for the Business Group. One such strategic area identified is CASE Automotive Business (Connected Autonomous Shared & Electric Automotive Business).
CASE Automotive Business
Connected & Autonomous Cars as this space if often referred to, is one of the most exciting things happening in the industry today, and is seeing the convergence of Technology - software & hardware, IT and Automotive Engineering like never before to create a true Business 4.0 TM ecosystem. The industry value chain itself has expanded much beyond Automotive to cover Technology, Media & Communication, Insurance, Telecom and many others, and has touch points all the way from the Connected Car to the Connected Customer, Connected Home and potentially the Connected Workplace.
The CASE Auto Business team has chosen five key business focal points or 'Product Tracks', which are CASE Auto Academy & Practice, Autonomous Vehicle Development, Vehicle to Ecosystem Services, Fleet Business Services and Electric Vehicle & Battery Systems Business, each under a designated Product Manager.
As part of this strategic entrepreneurial initiative, we are looking for strong business leaders who would like to participate in this journey.
Responsibilities: Click here to enter text.
1. Develop UX strategies and designs to deliver connected vehicle solutions / experiences with deep understanding of the user-base
2. Help set and document the vision for the user experience, serving as a user advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, desirability and user satisfaction; Design the end-to-end customer experience for given product, crafting interaction models that remove complexity and add delight
3. Consult clients on usability issues and design opportunities related to connected vehicle solutions in order to improve user experience
4. Work with marketing, product management and development leaders to create solutions based on a holistic user experience vision-Present concepts, ideas and rationale to team, decision makers and clients; develop content for pitches or presentations and participate in brainstorming sessions with organizational and client teams with appropriate visual aids.
5. Work with Technical teams to convert the UX/UI designs into technical solutions.
6. Lead user testing to validate the design, interaction and content. Individuals in this role must be user-focused and analytical and be adept at designing prototypes, story boards, user flows, screen mockups, and wireframes based on the results of usability testing and customer feedback for discussions and enhancement recommendations.
7. Identify trends and upcoming UX standards for connected vehicles and maintain a research & toolkit library with distilled findings.
8. Conduct design-thinking workshops, usability studies, benchmark studies, and focus groups to gather and understand requirements.
9. Persuade and influence stakeholders in a transparent manner - have strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, outstanding relationship building skills, be able to collaborate within and outside the organization to imbibe various viewpoints and reach business and productivity goals.
The said role will partner with the Product Manager and compliment him / her with industry leading skills & expertise, business connects and insights to shape the business by deploying the UX strategy. They are expected to establish strategic capability in their area of practice. May be expected to lead strategic client programs in part or full from time to time.
Qualifications: (Please list all required qualifications) Click here to enter text.
(1) Industrial / Automotive industry experience from OEM / Tier 1 with global brands
(2) Experience in a software product development environment
(3) 6-10 years of experience designing across platforms in a product design field
(4) Has provided leadership to at-least one relevant program in this space
(5) Demonstrated ability to work at CX / VP levels in organizations
(6) Deep appreciation of technology, especially digital technologies especially AI-ML, Cloud, etc.
(7) Conversant with start-up ecosystem in automotive business
(8) Recognized Industry Expert / Established Credentials
(9) Strong Communication Skills, as evidenced in speaking engagements / publications
(10) Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction or Human Factors, Psychology, Computer Science, or Cognitive Science
(11) Experience of working with / for major consulting or analyst firms in similar space will be an added advantage
(12) Have a demonstrable portfolio in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or similar design applications
(13) Prior experience with Telematics, cloud services, mobile app development is a plus.
The aspirants must be willing to operate in flat organization structures and across functional teams to leverage the best of capabilities available for a given requirement. Project teams will be formed of right skilled consultants & technologists on need basis#J-18808-Ljbffr