Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a Media Buyer position in our Buffalo, NY office. This role will be responsible for traditional and digital media planning and buying. An ideal candidate is a curious self-starter who is numbers oriented with a knack for building solid relationships with vendors and media partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Activate integrated media plans including digital, print, out of home, broadcast, and digital media.
- Research media trends and market consumption for media plans.
- Conduct ongoing relationships with media sales reps and serve as a powerful advocate for clients in media negotiations.
- Monitors purchased media to ensure advertisements appear as planned, and review billing accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Optimizes media spend making real-time adjustments to ads, targeting and bidding on digital buying platforms.
- Maintain invoice reconciliation in partnership with the internal Account team.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in media buying.
- Effective communication and computer skills (Microsoft Office, including Excel)
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change direction when necessary and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Experience in Media buying platforms like STRATA and Advantage is desired.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits package, and opportunities for growth. For confidential consideration, please visit the link below to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.