Maybe not, since he said it nearly 2,500 years ago, but it's a great quote nevertheless. As Cloud Solutions Consultant II for RapidScale - part of Cox Business - you're an independent thinker and you know who you are. You're self-reliant, confident and capable of performing in the highest echelons of success. Join our team today and let your sales talent be properly recognized!
What's In It For You?
At Cox, our people come first...and that's not just a company line. Here's a little taste of our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- Our talent is paid what they're worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that we'll generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
- You'll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
- As you grow your family, rest assured that you'll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
- We all love our pets-whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither-and we're happy to supply insurance for them as well.
- And much more!
What You'll Do
You've got so many irons in the fire, you've nearly lost count...and you wouldn't have it any other way. This is where you thrive: in a crucible of collaboration where great sales work is celebrated.
Here are a few of the responsibilities you'll forge into success:
- You'll drive cloud sales through the RapidScale indirect partner community.
- You'll be responsible for RapidScale sales rep enablement, development and coaching to identify and manage new opportunities.
- You'll meet or exceed sales quotas.
- You'll actively manage and develop RapidScale sales relationships.
- You'll oversee the onboarding of new customers.
- You'll work with marketing to develop both partner and direct market sales strategies.
- You'll proficiently run customer-facing sales meetings and engagements.
- You'll design and manage a prospecting plan.
- You'll develop and deliver client-focused presentations for technical, business and stakeholder units.
- You'll travel occasionally, building new prospect relationships and nurturing existing ones.
What You Bring
Life is a journey, and you've had an impressive ride so far. You've learned some stunning skills in your sales career. We'll provide training for what you don't know, but you will need the following:
- BA/BS degree with 6 years of experience required in a related field; OR 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of top performing sales success and methodologies.
- Technical knowledge of DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365 and SD-WAN (Kenobi?).
- Experience supporting sales in both indirect channels and direct sales organizations.
You've got a sound philosophy for success. Come and show us how you can help strengthen cloud sales from alpha to omega!
USD 99,800.00 - 149,600.00 per year
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.