The Cybersecurity, Intelligence and Services (CIS) business provides technically advanced full-spectrum cyber, data operations, systems integration and intelligence mission support services to meet our customers' most demanding challenges. Our capabilities include cyber space operations, cyber defense and resiliency, vulnerability research, ubiquitous technical surveillance, data intelligence, lifecycle mission enablement, and software modernization. CIS brings disruptive technologies, agility, and competitive offerings to customers in the intelligence community, defense, civil, and commercial markets.
- Developing and reviewing technical communications deliverables including cybersecurity documentation, operational procedures, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes, coordinating with Incident Management teams to obtain necessary input data.
- Preparing, reviewing, editing, and maintaining program technical documents, standard operation procedures, work instructions, CONOPS, and internal team messaging.
- Maintaining statistical diagrams and charts of team engagement reports.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to work onsite
- Must have an active Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience including developing cybersecurity communications deliverables such as documentation, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes for internal and external audiences.
- Experience with creating and maintaining government records associated with cybersecurity activities, documentation, and SOPs.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Products, and GSuite.
- Fluid technical writing and editing skills, including the use of AP Style and/ or government agency directed style guides.
- Ability to work with technical cyber analysts to evaluate material and break it down into concise, compelling narrative that engages the reader.
- Ability to work under pressure with engagement leads, technical analysts, and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cybersecurity environment to ensure timely product release.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity communications terminology, concepts, and subject matter.
- Experience with creating technical briefings including executive leadership briefings.
- Understanding of different communication styles and formats
Required Education:- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in English, Business or related, or 5+ years technical writing and editing experience with a high school diploma
- Sec+, ITILv4
The salary range for this role is 77,000 USD - 163,000 USD. The salary range provided is a good faith estimate representative of all experience levels. RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role, function and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, location, education/training, and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company's performance.
This role is a U.S.-based role. If the successful candidate resides in a U.S. territory, the appropriate pay structure and benefits will apply.
RTX anticipates the application window closing approximately 40 days from the date the notice was posted. However, factors such as candidate flow and business necessity may require RTX to shorten or extend the application window.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms