The Visual Merchandising Senior Specialist is responsible for curating creative strategies to evolve Visual Merchandising presentations - to build brand equity, drive sales targets, create a positive shopping experience for the customer and are scalable for all stores. Responsible for providing the VS Intimates direction of store execution floor sets, launches, translations and tests by season. Collaborate with Creative, Marketing, Merchant, and Store Operations partners to maximize the in-store experience. Responsible for managing, executing, and driving projects based on the visual department calendar timelines.
Why You Belong Here:
At Victoria's Secret, we acknowledge your value. We recognize that every associate has something unique to add to our brand and business. We strive to recruit, retain, and advance diverse talent that reflects the customers we serve and the communities where we live and work. We foster a culture where everyone belongs because we know our business thrives most when we look for, listen to, and amplify diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We place the customer at the heart of everything we do. We dream big, embrace curiosity and creativity while always learning from our mistakes. We lead with integrity, trust, and respect to achieve the best outcomes as one team.
* Develop the VS Intimates Visual Merchandising strategy into creative, fashion-oriented, and brand-right concepts for each floor set.* Curate and monitor the entire product lifecycle of the visual merchandising experience.* Continuously conceptualize and execute new creative merchandising ideas to support product placement and styling directives that drive innovative thinking for all floor-sets.* Devise and implement category tests to generate positive quantitative results and provide qualitative information to cross functional partners.* Research current industry trends and remain on the cutting edge of visual design and merchandising.* Conduct periodic Victoria's Secret shop visits to ensure familiarity with the brand and maintaining customer intimacy.* Be a strong leader- be a leader with peers and manage up effectively.* Project manager - plan, multitask, prioritize, organize and delegate work effectively.* Develop creative storytelling fashion distortions through mannequin & form styling.* Pull inspirational patterning photos & trend ideas to leverage for product category mood boards.* Work with cross functional partners to influence decision making across all management levels.* Create a fulfilling shopping experience for the customer through visual merchandising and display.* Frequent local and domestic store travel.
Click here for benefit details related to this position.
Minimum Salary: $73,000.00
Maximum Salary: $98,280.00
VS&Co provides a range of compensation for this role as shown. Your actual salary will be determined by a number of factors, including: your specific skills and experience, geographic region, or other relevant factors.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Art, or related area
* 5-6 years of experience managing, executing, and presenting complex visual merchandising vision and processes
* Outstanding creative, design, and visual merchandising skills
* Strong interest in the current trends of visual merchandising
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of product positioning strategies
* Effective presentation skills
* Must have computer skills fluent in: MS Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in Design and Adobe Photoshop
* An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.