SaltWorks is a leading supplier of premium sea salts and bath salts, dedicated to providing the highest quality products to customers worldwide. With a commitment to innovation and sustainability, SaltWorks has become a trusted name in the industry. We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued success.
As a Graphic Designer at SaltWorks, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning designs that effectively communicate our brand message across various platforms. You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop engaging graphics for digital and print media, including website banners, social media content, packaging, advertisements, and more. This role requires a strong eye for detail, creativity, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and design visually appealing graphics for digital and print media
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging content for various platforms
- Create and maintain brand consistency across all design projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in graphic design
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Familiarity with web design and social media platforms is a plus
Pay and Benefits:
We are pleased to share that the base salary range for this position is $70,000 to $90,000. If you are hired at SaltWorks, your compensation will be determined based on factors that may include fluctuations in job market, skills, education, and experience. In addition to these factors, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our current team members as a part of any offer. In the spirit of pay transparency, the range listed is the full base salary range for the role, and hiring at the top of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future salary growth. The range listed is just one component of SaltWorks total compensation and rewards programs, which includes PTO, 9 holidays; benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance; 401k; tuition reimbursement; mental health and financial wellness programs and professional development opportunities, company activities, and possible annual bonus potential is based on the company's financial strength.
SaltWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, and genetic information.
SaltWorks has adopted a zero-tolerance and drug-free workplace policy. Pre-employment drug examinations are required for all employees.
Any employment offer from SaltWorks is contingent upon the candidate maintaining valid immigration status and work authorization throughout employment, without any need for immigration sponsorship by the company.
CAREERS AT SALTWORKS
Now Hiring! Your Career Starts Here
SaltWorks® is America's Sea Salt Company®, supplying premium gourmet sea salts and bath salts to the wholesale, retail, and consumer markets throughout the world.
We are a rapidly growing specialty gourmet company, and have been listed on the Inc. 500|5000 for the past 9 years.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team in all departments including:
AccountingCustomer ServiceMarketingProduction ManagerSalesProductionWarehouseShippingWeb DesignerWelderAutomation SpecialistJanitorial
These are full time positions. Pay DOE. SaltWorks employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% coverage of health and vision insurance after 30 days of employment and paid holidays.