Support seasonal marketing campaign development from brief-in to in-market asset creationDevelop and deliver strategic guidance on seasonal marketing plansFacilitate and drive influence among the regional and global channel owners to develop strategic, cross-functional marketing plans that deliver seasonal business prioritiesSupport development of a seasonal marketing calendar that defines regional storytellingFacilitate tactical planning for seasonal campaigns, building the runner journeyBuild strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including regional channel owner’s creative, and global brand marketersCollaborate in North American GTM planning to create relevant, impactful, and timely resultsBuild and deliver compelling presentations on regional seasonal marketing campaigns and tactical plans to gain buy in from key business stakeholders including Sales Management, Marketing Leadership Team, and Executive Leadership TeamManage communications with a diverse range of regional and global stakeholders to ensure they have a clear understanding and guidance on what stories to feature and how they ladder back to overall strategic prioritiesSupport the development of regional marketing campaign assets to ensure all messaging and visual representations ladder back to overall strategic goals of the function, campaign and/or consumer journeyManage and lead regional channel communications about key product and brand updatesProactively manage various marketing and creative projects to support key seasonal brand and product campaignsQualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related profession preferred3 years of experiencein marketing (integrated, brand, or channel)Proven experience in cross-functional collaboration and partnership across multiple divisionsStrong creative, planning, and conceptual skillsStrong presentation and storytelling skillsExcellent verbal and written communication skillsExcellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the companyKeen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one anotherAbility to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products, or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots”Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skillsProactive, self-starter who is hungry to learn about and implement new types of marketing programsEmbraces and lives the Brooks values!Compensation:The pay range for this position, based out of the Brooks Seattle HQ, is $
per year. Base pay offered will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.Other:Brooks is proud to offer a robust benefits package to our employees and their families!Benefits
- including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, HSA and employer contribution, FSA, family & fertility assistance, 401K Savings Plan and match, employee assistance program, and transportation assistance.Paid Time Off
- Brooks offers generous time off including three to five weeks of paid time off, eleven paid holidays, paid sick and parental leave.Bonus
- in addition to base pay, Brooks employees may also be offered an annual bonus based on company performance.Perks
- including product discounts, employee recognition, fitness discounts, volunteer and donation benefits.Location
- You will spend 3 to 4 days per week in our Seattle offices, depending on your role, as we believe our organization flourishes when connections, collaboration, creativity, problem-solving, and celebrations happen in person.At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, two-spirit identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), honorable discharge or military status, protected citizen status, actual or perceived victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, HIV or Hepatitis C infection, political ideology, use of a trained guide dog by a person with a disability, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, or any other non-merit based factors.