The Client Experience Manager role is the equivalent of an Account Manager at other organizations. This position reports to the Sr Manager of Client Experience and is responsible for all aspects of management and support of RapidScale's customers throughout the customer's lifecycle with RapidScale. This position is responsible for the management, retention, and growth of an assigned customer base. This position is qualified to participate in a bonus plan related to successful achievement levels of this position's duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Nurture and grow a productive business relationship with assigned customers by utilizing a consistent communications plan as well as initiating pro-active contact with assigned customers
- Facilitate the retention and renewal of existing customer base
- Recognize, nurture, and achieve revenue growth from existing customers
- Actively build and refresh a customer contact list for reference
- On-board and steward RapidScale customers throughout their life-cycle across a variety of requests including MACD, training, escalation, billing, competitive negotiation
- Support sales efforts by working cooperatively in conjunction with Sales Management and Channel Leaders
- Recognize and report on improvement opportunities in a constructive manner
- Properly protect all customer information
- Cooperate in a timely manner with all management requests for reports or information
- Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite customer meetings, trainings & events
- Perform special projects as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Educational & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 4 years' experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and 2 years' experience; a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience; or 8 years' experience in a related field
- Experience in customer base management, inside sales, channel management
- Knowledge of account management duties
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills
- Role requires the ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously.
- This position will require working with several departments and different personalities.
- Fast-paced, deadline-driven, positive, and high energy environment. Must operate with a high sense of urgency.
USD 73,300.00 - 109,900.00 per year
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.