- Barclays Predicts Ad Rebound, Easing Print Pain (via MinOnline )
- How Can I Make My Resume Sing? (via Ask the Recruiter)
- Boston Biz Journal names new publisher (via Talking Biz News)
- Newsday exec: We don’t measure success by how many people sign up to pay $260/year for our website (via Romenesko)
- AOL Asks For 2,000 $50 Assignments On SXSW (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- coworker brushes hair with fork, cleans false teeth at desk (via Ask a Manager)
- How To Work From Home Effectively (via Silicon Alley Insider)
Starting April 28, this online event will show you the best way to start your freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and managing clients. By the end of this online boot camp you will have a plan for making a profitable career as a freelancer, and the skill set to devote yourself to it. Register now!