Sure, there are surveys about the best companies to work for but how about the best workplace on the planet? This month’s issue of Harvard Business Review revealed research conducted by Rob Goffee of London Business School and Gareth Jones of IE Business School.
They asked executives if they could design the best company on earth to work for, what would it be like? Results showed six virtues of dream companies:
- You can be yourself.
- You’re told what’s really going on.
- Your strengths are magnified.
- The company stands for something meaningful.
- Your daily work is rewarding.
- Stupid rules don’t exist. Read more