Like the rest of you, we’ve received quite a few holiday-themed e-cards from various firms and individuals over the past two weeks. We’d like to highlight a few that stood out (listed in no particular order, because you know we don’t play favorites):
Oh, and apologies to everyone we left out—our number one New Year’s resolution is “re-organize your inbox!!!”
- Wolff Olins’s nicely animated New Year’s resolutions card
- CRT/Tanaka’s “Inspired by You” video, which uses human silhouettes to spell themes
- APCO Worldwide’s clip featuring “Thank You” messages from around the world
- Jack Morton’s “What I’m Looking Forward to in 2013” Pinterest page featuring original art inspired by optimistic New Year’s suggestions
- Cision PR’s “Cringe Worthy Moments” reviewing some of the year’s PR fails
- TriplePoint’s musical, hip and awkward “Happy Holidays”
- Here’s an interesting one that’s more of a year-in-review: Waggener Edstrom’s “Go Native” city guide celebrating another year of “favorite local experiences” in cities around the world.
- We also want to take a brief moment to recognize Havas PR’s “12 Days of Havas” giving initiative, created in coordination with #GivingTuesday.
- Rubenstein, HarperCollins Vets Team Up to Form Orange PR & Marketing
- Australian Bank Celebrates Sydney's Gay Mardi Gras with 'GAYTM' Machines
- A Shot of Creative Inspiration from Ira Glass of 'This American Life'
- Pavone Launches Food-Focused Agency quench