…and here, party people, is the second and final part of our 2012 favorites list.
We don’t know about you guys, but we can only hope that 2013 turns out to be as hectic and fascinating as the year that just ended.
The last six:
- The Top 5 Reasons PR Is So Darn Stressful – Because sometimes the best source of relief is commiseration. People outside our field may not appreciate how difficult our jobs are, but our peers certainly do.
- ‘Words with Friends,’ ‘Draw Something’ Board Games Aren’t Fooling Anyone – Because when you can’t beat the people who ripped you off, you might just have to give up and join them.
- PR Stunts: Fake Study Links Fox News to Low IQs – Because fake studies that confirm cultural stereotypes never backfire.
- Progressive Responds to PR Controversy, Still Looks Very Bad – Because we understand how tough it can be to make the best of a bad situation, but sometimes we need to step back and consider how not to make the absolute worst of it.
- Can Crocs Make a Comeback? – Because Mario Batali always gets his way.
- PR Fail: The Taliban Reveals Its Entire Mailing List – Because sometimes it’s good to have a laugh at someone else’s expense.
Happy New Year! Here’s how we feel today:
- STUDY: Which Social Networks Inspire the Greatest Brand Dependence?
- The CHR Group Acquires Raker Goldstein & Co. PR
- The Ticker: Twitter Crisis; Fake App; News Releases; Big SXSW; 'Ted' Talks TED Talks
- Ukrainian Comms Pros Launch 'Crisis Media Center' as Russian Offensive Proceeds