This week, Fidelity Investments is hiring a senior manager of public relations, and FIS needs a public relations director. Meanwhile, National Nurses United is on the hunt for a strategic communications manager, as well as a communications specialist. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Manager, Public Relations Fidelity Investments (Jersey City, NJ)
- Public Relations Director FIS (Jacksonville, FL)
- Strategic Communications Manager National Nurses United (Oakland, CA)
- Communications Specialist National Nurses United (Oakland, CA)
- Public Relations Account Manager Nicholas & Lence Communications (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability