This week, Frank PR is hiring an account executive, while St. Martin’s Press is seeking a publicist. Harvard Graduate School of Education needs a marketing manager for the Harvard Education Publishing Group, and BnBFinder.com is on the hunt for a PR/customer service/marketing assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Account Executive Frank PR (New York, NY)
- Publicist St. Martin’s Press (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager, HEPG Harvard Graduate School of Education (Cambridge, MA)
- PR/Customer Service/Marketing Assistant BnBFinder.com (New York, NY)
- Public Relations Manager – Part-Time Jack Morton Worldwide (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability