This week, Global Strategy Group is hiring a vice president of communications in its Washington, D.C. office, while Tufts University needs a communications/projects administrator. One World Sports is looking for a manager of social media and PR, and The Pollack PR Marketing Group is on the hunt for a PR account manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Communications Global Strategy Group (Washington, DC)
- Communications/Projects Administrator Tufts University (Medford, MA)
- Manager, Social Media/PR One World Sports (New York, NY)
- PR Account Manager The Pollack PR Marketing Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Beauty Publicist National PR/Marketing Agency (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability