- Public relations is the management function of researching, engaging, communicating, and collaborating with stakeholders in an ethical manner to build mutually beneficial relationships and achieve results.
- Public relations is a strategic communication process that develops and maintains mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their key publics.
- Public relations is the engagement between organizations and individuals to achieve mutual understanding and realize strategic goals.
The public comment period is open until January 23 with a final definition expected at the end of February. For more info, annotated versions of the definitions, and to leave your comments, click here.
- Failed U.S. Airways Flight Passenger's Selfie Goes Viral
- STUDY: Readers Less Engaged with Content Found via Search or Social
- The Ticker: Afraid for PR; Malaysia Flight; Pinterest Gifts; SXSW Party Culture; Spring Data Cleaning
- Autopay Sucks Because You Could Die and No One Would Care