Become a next-level copy editor
Master the finer points of advanced-level copyediting! Learn the detailed rules of grammar, punctuation, language, and how to edit for voice and content. Become familiar with the nuances of a copy editor’s duties, freelance versus staff opportunities, and how to collaborate with other team members. This course is for current copy editors, writers, editors, or anyone with some background in copyediting who wishes to upgrade their skills.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Understand finer points of grammar from collective nouns to misplaced modifiers
- Apply advanced punctuation rules
- Use SEO basics to improve visibility of content
- Brainstorm and collaborate with art directors, account managers, and other copywriters
- View syllabus
- Approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.