Fundamentals of Public Relations
Get your foot in the door and launch your PR career
Take Fundamentals of Public Relations to learn new PR skills or add some to your current repertoire. This course covers the core principles of public relations and media relations. It will guide through how to create a press release and develop pitch strategies, create a PR plan, effectively communicate with the media and coach your clients to do the same.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Differentiate various PR jobs and their industries
- Craft a press release and targeted media lists, and develop an outreach plan
- Draft short, medium, and long-form bios
- Identify, reach, and pitch key bloggers and influencers
- Vet interview requests and prep clients
- View syllabus
- Approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.