Apply the rules of style, tone, structure, and form at the sentence level
Fine tune your eye for grammar and learn how to proofread like a pro. Learn and apply the advanced rules of language and grammar so that you can spot and correct obvious and subtle errors in your own work and for others. Study advanced proofreading techniques and learn how to develop checklists that ensure your work is error free, every time.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify and replace weak verbs
- Eliminate unnecessary wordiness at the sentence level
- Write graceful comparisons
- Understand nominalizations and how to root them out
- Shift language from the passive to active voice
- View syllabus
- Approximately 3 hours of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.