Website (Re)Design for Marketers
Lead a comprehensive website (re)design
Are you a marketing or communications professional tasked with creating, managing, or redesigning a website for the first time? This course will guide you through the components of website management, including the phases of creation/redesign, roles required, the best people to fill them, and how to create a website strategy.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Execute all phases of the Website Redesign Process, including planning and research, UX and design, development and QA, and more
- Select a core group to implement a redesign and gain alignment through activities and workshops
- Determine what type of content addresses your website’s goals and your customers’ needs
- Assess functionality of your website for an optimal user experience
- Select the right CMS and eCommerce platform for you
- View syllabus
- Approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.