TVNewser Show TVSpy LostRemote AgencySpy PRNewser FishbowlNY FishbowlDC SocialTimes AllFacebook 10,000 Words GalleyCat UnBeige MediaJobsDaily

Evening News Ratings: Week of January 7

“NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams” wins another week — its 174th week straight in total viewers, 216th in A25-54 viewers — showing growth compared to the same week last year, as did “ABC World News with Diane Sawyer.”

“Nightly” was up +1% in total viewers and up +3% in younger viewers while “World News” was up +2% in both measurements. “CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley” was up in total viewers (+2%) but down in younger viewers (-4%). Season-to-date, however, the Pelley broadcast is up +7% in the A25-54 rating.

Numbers for the week of January 7, 2013:

NBC ABC CBS
• Total Viewers: 9,310,000 8,488,000 7,138,000
• A25-54: 2,594,000 2,224,000 2,038,000
Mediabistro Event

TVNewser Show Coming to NYC on April 29!

TVNewser ShowThe TVNewser Show Seminar & Media Job Fair will explore the way TV business and technologies are changing through informative panels and discussions with industry experts. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals at the event's exclusive media job fair. Register before midnight on April 28 to save on on-site pricing!