“Good Morning America” wins the week and shows big growth compared to the same week last year. The show’s winning streak is now at 44 weeks — its longest stretch at No. 1 in more than 21 years.
The ABC morning show led NBC’s “Today” by +910,000 Total Viewers and +172,000 A25-54 viewers last week. “GMA” was up +17% in both measurements year-over-year. “Today” was down -6% in both.
No. 3 “CBS This Morning” can boast the biggest Total Viewer growth: +21% vs. last year while also up +10% in the demo.
The averages for the week of June 17, 2013:
- Total Viewers: ABC: 5.233M / NBC: 4.323M / CBS: 2.595M
- A25-54 viewers: ABC: 1.902M / NBC: 1.730M / CBS: 834,000
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of February 24 and February, 2014 Sweeps
- Weekend Morning Show Ratings: February Sweeps
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of February 17
- Back from Sochi, 'Today' Drops Behind 'GMA'