To commemorate 30 years of “CBS News Sunday Morning,” the broadcast has commissioned world-renowned artist Red Grooms to create his own interpretation of the program’s sun logo.
The show will debut Grooms’ works, including the one on the left, on tomorrow’s broadcast.
The 30th anniversary show will also feature a report on the significance of Sundays throughout history, from the Sabbath to the Super Bowl. And a report on how the world has and has not changed since the program’s debut Jan. 28, 1979, with results from a CBS News-New York Times poll.
• Earlier on TVNewser: Charles Osgood On 30 Years of “Sunday Morning”
- Lisa Myers Agrees With Sharyl Attkisson: Media Less Eager to Hold Obama Admin Accountable
- Robert Redford to Play Dan Rather in 'Rathergate' Film
- After Joan Rivers Walks Out On CNN, David Letterman Walks Out on Joan Rivers
- 'CBS This Morning' EP: Facebook Perfect Complement to Our BuzzFeed Partnership