- Greta Van Susteren is not happy with some of her colleagues. The FNC anchor and prolific blogger took to GretaWire to ask: “Have these men lost their minds?” speaking of FBN host Lou Dobbs and Fox contributors Juan Williams and Erick Erickson.
- Christiane Amanpour and husband, former State Dept. official and Bloomberg editor Jamie Rubin, are moving to the U.K. Amanpour will continue to do double duty as ABC’s global affairs anchor and as CNN International anchor from London.
- The BBC has received more than 150 new allegations of sexual abuse and harassment by dozens of current and former employees since revelations longtime BBC host Jimmy Savile, now deceased, was accused of abusing as many as 300 people over a 40-year-period.
- The Morning Ticker: Garrett, 'The View,' Rather
- The Ticker: Roberts, Shipman & Kay, 60 @ 10
- The Evening Ticker: Baier, Bourdain, Williams
- The Morning Ticker: Ingraham & ABC, MSNBC Tour, 'Dateline' Ratings