By Chris Ariens on November 12, 2012 4:30 PM
- CNBC and Yahoo! have teamed up for their first original online program. “Off the Cuff” will be a weekly video series featuring sit-downs with C-suite execs about how they got to the corner office and beyond.
- Chris Matthews, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and John Dickerson are the among the tvnewsers taking part in The Atlantic/Aspen Institute/Newseum two-day Washington Ideas forum beginning Wednesday. They’ll be asking questions of, among others, Bill Gates, Grover Norquist and Lawrence Summers.
- Nielsen, the TV ratings service, is getting into the social TV measurement biz with the acquisition of SocialGuide which tracks social conversations around more than 30,000 programs, across 232 channels. Lost Remote has the story behind the deal.
- The Afternoon Ticker: Wahl, Ross, Ruhle
- The Morning Ticker: Dateline, Pelley, Damon
- The Ticker: Brokaw, 'GMA', Kasell
- The Ticker: '20/20,' 'Meet the Press,' Aereo